This lapbook is a great way for your students to track their testing goals. There is a flap to track their testing score goals and actual scores for Fall, Winter, and Spring NWEA MAPs testing.
Pockets for saving slips with intervention tasks, weekly check-in tracking, and SMART goals rings to save previous and current goals. This lapbook is a great way to allow your students to participate in their own personalized learning and differentiate their instruction.
This lapbook includes:
1. MAPs goals and scores for Fall, Winter, and Spring.
2. Lexile score and a list of books they want to read during the year.
3. S.M.A.R.T. goal tracking on 3 x 5 cards.
4. Pockets for interventions (to try, tried, still using)
5. Weekly check in for 32 weeks (students mark if they have worked a little on their goals, not at all, or definitely worked on them!)
6. Instructions on creating the lapbook and photos for layout.