This bundle is not included in the VIP membership, but components of it might be currently included.
More than 324 slides that cover the skills for the NWEA RIT Band 181-220: Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Numbers and Operations, Measurement and Data and Geometry. It covers math standards for 3rd, 4th, and some of the 5th grade.
These math slides can be used as review, for test prep, independent centers, or to assess skills that your students need to master.
Even if your school doesn’t use MAP testing, these slides make great review, practice, and interventions for 2nd and 3rd grade or remedial practice for 4th grade.
This document is for a paperless classroom and will work with laptops or iPads. If you don’t have access to Google Classroom, you can still use it as a PowerPoint presentation or print as a paper lesson.
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Click the link to access your digital resource.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy” the file. The link will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it to your school file.
The product is a digital version of my Intervention/Test Prep products. One is in PDF format and available for hands-on use. This product is intended for digital use.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me 🙂
This product was created based on Common Core standards and is in no way affiliated with the NWEA organization. All content, design, and material (other than clipart from other sellers) is my own original work.