Marketing your small business can sometimes seem overwhelming or like it isn’t creating results.
If you haven’t had a chance to do some research yet on how to promote your website, I have made a quick list of posts that you can use as a reference.
These are some of the main posts that I have written that will help you with marketing your small business and links to more resources after you have absorbed all the ones available here on my site:
- Marketing Your Site on Pinterest: All of the blog posts that I have created about using Pinterest for your website. And it just keeps growing!
- Marketing with Instagram: An infographic. Instagram is fun. Visual. And a great way to generate traffic for your small business.
- Why Your Business Needs a Blog: This article explains the benefits of a blog and why your small business should have one. Blogging is one of the best methods for marketing your site. If you are already planning on creating a blog, but need some guidance on setting up your domain, hosting plan, and blogging platform, I have a step-by-step post for that too!
- 9 Habits of Super Productive People: What habits make you more productive? Read about the top habits you should have to be super productive. One technique that is most helpful is the Pomodoro technique. You can learn more about implementing a super easy routine that makes you more productive!
- Pinterest for Small Businesses: A post detailing why Pinterest is so useful for small businesses and blogs and how you could be increasing your traffic and sales by implementing some useful tips and tricks.
Take a minute to read through these posts about marketing your site and your small business in a different and fun way. If you don’t have the time today, bookmark it and save it for some weekend reading. Maybe some Sunday inspiration 🙂
[clickToTweet tweet=”A list of resources and information on how to market your small business or blog.” quote=”A list of resources and information on how to market your small business or blog.” theme=”style2″]